Our Mission We drive meaningful employment opportunities, utilising the best available techniques to improve the prosperity of jobseekers, employers & ultimately communities.
This contract will commence on the 1st of July 2018 and will sit nicely alongside our current jobactive contract.
QITE’s Vision is meaningful employment for all clients, adding value to the people we serve, their families & communities and we will endeavour and continue to serve this vision.
Thank you for your continued commitment to Q.I.T.E.
Q.I.T.E. people are dedicated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and the communities in which we operate. We take pride in our brand and all that it stands for. We share and uphold a set of values that underpin the way we work as individuals, as a team and with our stakeholders.
- Relationships are the cornerstones of our business - with each other, our clients and other stakeholders. We value, respect and protect these relationships. We work as a team, partnering with our stakeholders to deliver solutions to challenges.
- Commitment: We are committed to delivering quality services that add real value to the local community; improve the lives of our clients and enable us to reach our full potential - as individuals and as an organisation.
- Integrity: We are honest and value the trust our clients place in us. We are helpful, friendly and professional in all our interactions.
- Equality: We believe that everyone, regardless of education, race, colour or religion should be treated as individuals and as equals; provided with the same opportunities as those who are more fortunate.
- Proactivity: We are proactive and responsive in every area of our business. Q.I.T.E. people seek new opportunities and are swift to respond to individuals' and community needs. We try hard, do our best and go the extra distance.
- Compassion At Q.I.T.E. we genuinely care about people - our team, our clients and our community. We work with compassion, empathy and respect.